Wednesday, March 19, 2008

On Board






Top Photo: my mother-in-law's sprouted coconut plant
Second Photo: fresh water containers
Third Photo: rope
Fourth: Will in hammock
Last Photo: beach finds

We spent most of our trip anchored off Falmouth Harbour in Antigua. We could swim off the boat, but there was also a beautiful beach a short dingy ride away. Tomorrow I will post pictures of our trips into town. I'm so glad I have these bright, sunny pictures to look at, because as I post this it's snowing outside.

6 comments:

andrea tachezy said...

When I see your photos, I can smell and hear the see and I miss it.
I like your beach finds, those small treasures.

Mallinkowa said...

Wow, photos are amazing. :)

Jill said...

Thanks for the comments Andrea and Mallinkowa! I'm re-living my trip by posting these photos...it's fun!

anu said...

Your pictures brings light in here too!!!I want the summer here...

artycho said...

Lovely details! the light is splendid!

Angie@CozyNest said...

Love those little beach treasures!