Thursday, September 4, 2008

transition


The seasons are in transition, the kids are back at school. Everyone is exhausted from this first week back, me included. Hopefully we'll all settle back in this weekend. Meanwhile I managed to clean my house today, but that's about it. I hope tomorrow I'll feel inspired to take some new pictures and have something to show. If not, I'll be back on Monday, rested up (I hope!).

p.s. this is my dad's woodpile. at least he's prepared for the changing seasons!

2 comments:

karin said...

That's funny how the changing of the seasons always brings the longing for some other changes with, don't you think?

Jill said...

I know what you mean Karin. I'm looking forward to cooler, crisper days and the changes that autumn brings. It's funny, the past few days have been so hot...it doesn't feel like fall at all, and yet I'm longing for change all around.