Friday, December 12, 2008

hot soup

It has been pouring rain for two days straight now. I have been eating lots of miso soup this fall with white miso, tofu, scallions, and a few drops of toasted sesame oil. I will probably make it for lunch again today and have it with an apple and possibly a little slice of the chocolate cake I made for my husband's birthday on Wednesday. And a cup of jasmine green tea. Sounds good, right?

Have a great weekend, and I look forward to catching up on all your blogs! Until Monday, then.

p.s. i ordered this and it arrived yesterday. very cute little book. you can order it here.

4 comments:

Stardust said...

Sure looks delicious! We've been eating lots of selfmade Pooh gingerbreads. Happy weekend Jill.

Unknown said...

Love your phoyos of food!!!

Mary-Laure said...

Miso soup - I love it and I read it's really VERY good for your health, too.

Anonymous said...

Now this looks like a comfort meal! Yum.