Friday, June 26, 2009

rainy day robot




What to do on the rainy first week out of school? We built a robot! He's made from all recycled things we found around the house and he's held together with tinfoil and duct tape. His name is Bot.
The sun is out today, thankfully. We're going for a bike ride, but first some links for the weekend.
All from Portland! The first four are new to me, the last three I'm sure you read already, but they are so great I can't mention Portland blogs without including them.
Little Byrd Vintage (She also has a great etsy shop too!)
Camp Comfort (Roberta Jane kindly mentioned me here this week too, thank you!)
Urban Weeds (Cool Portland street style)
Design is Mine (Lots of great design ideas here)
Bliss (Traci featured a bag and pillow of mine here on her I heart Mondays feature, thanks, T.!)
Frolic (And Chelsea mentioned me here just this afternoon, I'm so flattered!)


Okay, enjoy the links and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow! I just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Do you live in NH? I used to live there ages ago! Thank you so much for linking my blogs Frolic! and Urban Weeds. I am adding your blog to my reader and am now off to check your website!

xo Chelsea

Leciawp said...

I love the robot! My boys built a rocket out of recyclables...

Thanks for the links - am familiar with most but will check out a couple of them I'm not familiar with...

Jill said...

Chelsea, I'm such a big fan of Frolic and now Urban Weeds. Thanks so much for the mention today!! Curious to know where you lived in NH. I grew up in Francestown, near Peterborough. Now I live in Cambridge, MA.

A day that is dessert, (first of all any day with dessert in it is my kind of day :) A rocket out of recyclables sounds very cool and a great idea to keep in mind for the next bout of rain!

orange sugar home said...

great blog!! looking forward to checking in daily....

artycho said...

Awesome robot! we shqll follow you on that as soon as on holidays! Thank you for poping in Jill!

Denise Fasanello said...

adorable! What a great idea

blue moss said...

what a great robot! :)

Esti said...

that's really a great robot!!! and I like his t-shirt.