Tuesday, September 15, 2009

scarves in the shop




Scarves are here in the shop, ready to keep you warm and cozy at a moment's notice! I'm hoping to add more later this week too. Got three more new ones to add. Just need to get the photos taken.

I keep forgetting to post that I am doing a show this weekend, Saturday September 12th at the Squam Art Workshops in NH. It's from 7-9 pm. So I'm working away to get things ready for that! I'm very excited, since it will be the first show of the fall season AND it's in a beautiful place with lots of lovely people about too.

6 comments:

artycho said...

Wow! they are beautiful! I am looking forward to wearing my yellow scarf again!

orange sugar home said...

how cool you get to sell your crafts in lovely settings. the scarves will be snatched up I am sure. they are gorgeous and so cozy looking. By the way, I leave my lavendar pillow in between my pillows so when I get in to bed it smells like Heaven!! thanks.

Jill said...

hi raphaelle, i'm so glad you like the yellow scarf...i can't wait to wear mine again too, and of course my lovely yellow hat from you as well. colder days will be here soon!

hi kathryn, yes, i do the same with my pillows. i love that smell...i'm convinced it helps to give you a deep and peaceful sleep

blue moss said...

i love these!!!!!
hope you have a best show...i wish i could go

AnnaVallance said...

All the best to you this weekend.

littlebyrd said...

Your scarves are looking quite lovely in your shop!! Beautiful job knitting and photographing!!!!