Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boston Design Salon Holiday Sale


I'm getting ready for this November 21st show right now. There are going to be so many talented women designers there. I can't wait to do my own holiday shopping. To see a full list of the participants visit the Design Salon Boston blog, but I'll give you a hint: Angela Liguori, Susy Pilgrim Waters, and the Albertine Press are just a few of the great talents who will be there too. If you are in the greater Boston area, please stop by and say hello. It's worth the trip into the city and it's very close to Newbury Street in case you want to have a nice lunch, a drink or take a stroll through the Boston Common. And I would very much like to meet you!


invitation designed by jhilldesign.

1 comment:

Esti said...

i wish i could come!