Tuesday, December 15, 2009

snowy photos




I couldn't resist these snowy photos from Traci French's Blissful Images shop to decorate my mantel this holiday season.

They remind me of growing up in New Hampshire, where there are always piles of snow during the winter months and crisp, cold air. It's no problem to go for a cross country ski out the back door or have an impromptu afternoon of ice skating on a frozen pond. Unlike the grey dampness of Boston and Cambridge where we don't really get much snow at all. Can you tell I miss those NH winters? Luckily I live close enough to go visit often.

4 comments:

artycho said...

I miss the snowy winters too! Love your tiny nativity!

katy elliott said...

I was just thinking about those photos she shot too. I wish we were getting more know around here rather then rain.

Mrs.French said...

i love them in your home...i don't think they have ever looked so lovely...thank you sweet jill for posting these. xo t

Melbourne Hotels said...

Nice photos of snow. You can frame that and yes, display them. It matches your console table, really great.