Friday, September 17, 2010




Finishing up some projects this week, I transplanted my raggedy collection of summer geraniums to the same planter and threw out the dead ones. That felt good!
Then I've had some time to work on this vest I started at the end of August. It's almost all knitted and when I'm done, I'm going to start a project from this fall Rowan book.
Time to switch out the summer stripey blue pillows for autumn ones. Just not sure which ones yet. I may make some new ones out of an old cream wool blanket.
Took these ladies out of storage, they are ones I made for myself out of less than perfect clothespegs. Some new ones will be in the shop next week. Have a great weekend!

* update: just rereading this post, it makes me sound much more ambitious than i actually am. take it with a grain of salt...and do have a good weekend!

4 comments:

erin said...

those little ladies have me craving a big wooly sweater and a walk through autumn leaves. happy weekend!

Jane Flanagan said...

I love the Rowan Purelife pattern book. I think it's one of my faves!

Those ladies are pretty much dressed the way I want to be right now!

Have a great weekend Jill. xx

lucy said...

Cozy here Jill. Have a lovey weekend!

Jill said...

hi erin,
i'm ready for autumn too!

jane, i think i saw the pattern book on your blog originally, but when i went back to look for it to make a link, i couldn't find it. anyway, thank you for the inspiration...almost positive i got it from you :)

thank you lucy, and same to you. you must be knitting a bunch these days!