Friday, February 4, 2011


I've been working with some interesting fabric this week. Another kantha quilt from India, which I've been sewing into pillows for Pod. I know I mentioned this in a previous post, but I'll say it again. The tiny handstitching is not mine, it's done in India.
This week I finished reading The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt, and while Possession will remain my all time favorite book of her's, I really did enjoy this one too.
Last night I watched Seraphine. Although the ending is a bit sad, the movie is visually beautiful, especially if you like the French countryside and French country interiors circa the 1920's. The movie used lots of French ticking and other lovely vintage fabrics in the interior scenes.
Have a superb weekend!

1 comment:

angela said...

Thank you Jill for suggesting the movie. Maybe something I will watch by myself.
see you soon and have a nice weekend!