Wednesday, April 6, 2011





Sometimes a little orange is just the thing. I don't have a lot of orange in my house, so I was suprised to see that when I rearranged my book shelves by color, some of my favorite books have orange spines.


What is the what. By Dave Eggers

Balzac and the little Chinese seamstress. By Dai Sijie

Crossing to safety. By Wallace Stegner

Bridget Jones's diary. By Helen Fielding


I love the randomness of these books together. All they have in common is orange spines, and the fact that I enjoyed them heartily.


Just started reading The Tiger's wife, by Tea Obreht. So far, so good.

4 comments:

blue moss said...

those flowers are so pretty....
i love the orange
michelle

Jill said...

thanks, michelle! hope you have a good weekend :)

Alicia said...

I like orange, and red too. Congratulations to your boy!

Jill said...

thank you, alicia!