Thursday, May 26, 2011




Beautiful outdoors now. A day for wearing a skirt and sandals. Windows are open, the smell of blooming lilacs are blowing through the window on the breeze. There are really only a few days each year when that happens and I try not to take them for granted!

I had to post another columbine picture, as I love the shape of the columbine flower when it blooms and opens up a bit, a lovely star shape. I'll be away until Wednesday, going on an adventure to someplace I've never been before, so I wish you all a nice long weekend.

6 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

Hope you're having a lovely long weekend Jill!

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blue moss said...

hope it's the best long weekend...
and that you are enjoying wearing skirts and sandals :)
michelle

carta,inc. said...

Wondering where you are going. Sounds nice to have an adventure. see you soon!

Jill said...

thanks, jane, michelle and angela! the weekend was great. we went to new orleans, it was a real adventure :)