Thursday, August 30, 2012





Helloooo out there. It's been a long, long time since I've been to this space or even felt like posting here. For some reason, not sure why, I just needed to take a break from it all.

As the summer comes to a close, I feel like posting here again, so I will!

This summer I spent a lot of time with family...in fact the whole summer really, in places that were familiar and beautiful. I went swimming almost every day. I read a lot of books. I spent a lot of time with my children and my nieces and nephews. It was nice.

So now, it's almost September. School is about to begin and life is about to become more chaotic.
I read this article on being busy the other day. Note to self.

5 comments:

ashley sullivan said...

i have felt the same way for the past several months. nice to have you back! love those summer snapshots.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful summer JIll!
So great to see your lovely post.
Christine

Jill said...

thanks, ashley and christine! it's nice to be back and see your comments. hope you both had good summers :)

The Epic Adventurer said...

I just followed your link to the NYTimes article - brilliant. Blogging makes me fall into the Busy Trap, so I am always trying to find a more sane way to fit that into my life - you can easily turn promoting freelance work into a full-time occupation, and I already have one of those!

Cv Love said...

Love place!