Monday, June 3, 2013




Garden is in full bloom, meaning I can pick roses and peonies by the armful.  Got to take advantage of it while it's here!  Only hoping today's rain doesn't hurt the blooms still in the garden.
New Poppytalk Market is up today and my shop is there again, with some flowery scarves and totes, along with an excellent group of new shops.
Here's a short list of goodness, however everything there is nice!
Hettle: covetable clutches and pillows
Amanda Blake: fabulous artwork
Applewhite: adorable handsewn things
Lettergirl: beautiful stamps and stationery
Gallant and Jones: blankets and beach chairs
Pillowme: because my obsession with kilim pillows never ends

And finally, to celebrate this season of flowers, I'm having a little sale in my shop this week on all things floral.  Anything with a flower on it is 20% off.  Use code FLORAL2013 at checkout.  Sale ends Sunday, June 9th.  

No comments: