Friday, October 17, 2014




2014 Fall/Winter Cowls are just about done!  Ok, I still have to finish sewing labels into them and then take a few more photos with a model (hardest part, since the model's usually me and I hate having my photo taken).  And then they are ready for the shop and the holiday trunk shows.

This year, I wanted to do a new take on the cowls I've been doing over the years, and I loved the idea of creating a soft, nubbly texture with this simple moss stitch.  The result is super soft and cozy without being too tight...better explained by a photo of someone wearing it...coming up soon.

The cowls are hand knit (by me, of course!) in 100% washable Merino wool, which is really soft (and not itchy) and come in five different colors: black, gray, doe brown, moss green, and royal heather blue.

Wishing you a good weekend.   Typical New England fall weather is predicted around here...sunny, but cooler...I'll be wearing a cowl, no doubt!

No comments: