Monday, October 13, 2008

marching forth








March Fourth from Portland, Oregon was in town this weekend for the third annual Honk Fest. The band's leader is an old friend of my husband's, so the band bunked at our house for the weekend. It was a spectacular time of amazing music, incredible performances, and fabulous costumes. We danced all day and all night.

p.s. I want to thank Traci (aka Mrs. French of Bliss) for mentioning my pillows in her fabulous I heart Mondays post today. To be included among all the lovely things she finds is an honor!!

5 comments:

artycho said...

How privileged! it sounds like you had a great time!

Esti said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Mrs.French said...

oh no...I should thank you for creating what you do that inspire people like me.


oh and I so would love to have a weekend like you did...looks and sounds wonderful.

Jill said...

Hi Artycho, Esti and Mrs. French! It was a fun weekend, I'm still recovering, I think :)

Gracia said...

Looks and sounds wonderful! I am wishing I could have joined in...