Thursday, March 5, 2009

white on white


Top photo: White French linen pillows.
I can't get enough of this white linen. It's French and vintage and sturdy and has never been used until now. It's got a beautiful texture and looks so clean and simple. They just don't make fabric like this anymore! These two pillows will go into the shop at the end of March. I'm hoping someone will love them as much as I do.
Bottom photo: Postcard a friend sent me from Hawaii and my white orchid. I'm crazy about white flowers this time of year. Somehow the orchid and the postcard belong together.

3 comments:

raining sheep said...

These are the most beautiful images. They truly make me happy.

Line said...

I also have a white flower-thing in the beginning of a year, now that I think about it. I think it is a clean away Christmas-thing. But - as you have seen already, I passed on to the yellow flower stage now.

The fabrik looks and sound beautiful.

Jill said...

thanks raina, i always feel that way when see your photos!

line, i think you are right about christmas...after all the red and green of that holiday i crave white for a while. yellow says springtime to me, and the return of the sun. then when summer starts i fall back in love with the pink and purple flowers in my garden.