Monday, April 6, 2009

new for spring

Okay, these new spring bags are finally in my shop!
They are lightweight, sturdy, reversible tote bags made from lovely cotton vintage fabrics, with cotton canvas ribbon handles. They are just right to bring with you on errands around town and they fold up nicely for traveling too.
The perfect gift for: mother's day, bridesmaids or new moms.

$34.00 each. available here.

Thanks so much for looking and thanks to Kim for posting them on One Perfect Thing. (someplace I recommend you visit daily...she finds the most beautiful perfect things!)

9 comments:

raining sheep said...

Yup! They are absolutely scrumptious.

Kim said...

Thanks Jill!

Jill said...

thanks, raina!
hi kim!, you're welcome!

Liz said...

these are BEAUTIFUL!! You find the best fabrics Jill.
I don't know if I can justify another bag to my husband, but I'm going to try...

Mary-Laure said...

As usual, your taste is just impeccable!

Where do you find all those amazing fabrics?

sauvageblue said...

its perfect...

Bohemian girl said...

I am curious too, how do you find your vintage fabrics? I guess, via internet... They are very nice!

Jill said...

hi ladies, thanks for all your nice comments.
i find almost all my vintage fabrics (aside from the french ticking and grain sacks) at a flea market near where i live. i've never bought any vintage fabric over the internet, although i do buy new fabric that way on occasion.

Mrs.French said...

why do you always tempt me this way...goodness...they are stunning...xo t