Wednesday, April 1, 2009

so sweet


Thank you for all your supportive and sweet comments on the new bags! I'm finishing up a big round of work this week, so blogging is a little light. I'm sure I've posted this picture before, but couldn't resist posting again because it's just pretty.
Maybe those bags will be in my shop by Monday??? If you like the bags, I think you will like the price too...they are going to be a bit more affordable than some of my others, so do check back. You may be pleasantly suprised.

5 comments:

Andrea Tachezy said...

The picture is really lovely, so as your bags are.

inkWELL Press said...

Oh, the bags are so lovely... I'm off to check out your shop!

Grace@PoeticHome said...

I'm looking forward to the new addition to your shop! And that photo is so beautiful I don't think any one would mind seeing it many times :)

raining sheep said...

I am all about flower pictures right now. I just picked up my camera for the first time in weeks...I took pictures of tulips. I love your beautiful flower...I love its pink softness.

Jill said...

thanks, andrea, kotori, grace and raina! i think peonies are my all time favorite flower...i'm looking forward to when they bloom in may and june. hope you all have a nice weekend...it's friday already!