Friday, January 22, 2010

angela's studio





Last week I visited my friend Angela Liguori at her home studio for a morning of good food, good conversation and artistic inspiration. Angela's home is lovely and you can see more of it here in this sneak peek on Design Sponge. I got to take some photos of her studio, which is filled with color and beautiful things. She has just finished working on this lovely 2010 calendar. Check out the teeny, tiny clothespins it comes with! Adorable, right? You can see more of the calendar here on her blog, with details about how to get one for yourself. I think she's having a giveaway, so hurry.

Thank you, Angela for this wonderful morning...now I need to return the favor!

Have a great weekend and thank you for all of your encouraging comments on the last post!

5 comments:

littlebyrd said...

I love how much light shines in - what a pretty space! Have a great weekend too :)

Valloittava valkoinen said...

Thanks for these links! and so like those photos!

Jane Flanagan said...

Beautiful photos and studio. I'm hoping over to her house tour and blog next! Thank you for sharing.

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

I am doing the same thing Jane said! It's lovely - so much light and all that color against the white background... And such a working space - I love it! It's brimming with creativity!

xo,
-maria

angela said...

Thank you for the kind comments on my studio space. It will be great if we could all meet here someday!