Thursday, July 14, 2011


The first blueberry pie of the season! My husband bought a ton of blueberries at the farmer's market yesterday, and after a very hot week, it cooled down enough to turn on the oven and make a pie.

It's been a slow month for blogging for me...I've just been busy doing other things (or doing nothing some days too, which feels great). In the super hot weather this week, I knit a hat. It was too hot to be in my studio, so just knitting on the couch felt great. Now I'm a bit addicted again to knitting and will start another hat soon. I also got a new bike, a road bike, and it is so fast (compared to my old hybrid/mt. bike) that I am addicted to riding it, even in this hot weather.

Hope you all are enjoying summer and taking it slow as well (if that's your thing, of course). Thanks for reading even though I haven't been posting much...I will be back much more in the fall, and until then will try to post at least once a week.

3 comments:

PJ said...

your blueberry pie looks delicious! sounds like you're having a wonderful summer -- enjoy it!

blue moss said...

Looks yummy. And your new bike sounds so great. It's good to have some time off...enjoy!
Michelle

Saif said...

I like your style. I want to got this pic now. Thnx for your pie.