Tuesday, October 13, 2009

classic knits






I found this Classic Knits book yesterday in the bargain bin of my favorite local bookstore, Porter Square Books. $6.99, folks! Oh, I just love it! Even if I never end up knitting anything from it, I can dream. It's by Erica Knight, with photos by Katya de Grunwald.

Elisabeth Dunker of Fine Little Day is guest blogging at Design Sponge all week. I can't wait to see what she posts each day.

And thank you, all of you, who left me comments over at Bliss on Friday. I so appreciate your support and your lovely words!

8 comments:

Esti said...

The pictures are wonderful. I especially like the third one, and those chairs in the bottom one :)

Jill said...

hi esti! how nice to hear from you! i was just thinking of you this morning because i have been behind on my blog reading and commenting and i have been wanting to pay you a visit. will do so right now :)

Kim said...

If anyone else (like me) now desperately wants this book; Amazon has it! Thanks for posting the photos!

Kate McPhee said...

I have this book, and love the look of it, but have yet to actually knit any of the patterns. I am an "advanced" beginning knitter, and would love to hear anyone's feedback about how hard these are, or how well they turn out.

Mrs.French said...

such a score! I love the photos too...xo t

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

What a great find..! And I agree - the photos in there alone are worth getting the book..! The peeks of the interiors - beautiful!

-maria

littlebyrd said...

Do you have the knitting book Weekend Knitting? It has beautiful pictures like this too. I love this book you've found here! I don't knit much anymore but these pictures are pure inspiration and beauty!

Jane Flanagan said...

Oh wow - what a steal!